Chamber Bucks Pilot Program
How to Earn Chamber Bucks:
- If you refer a New Member and they write your name in the “Referred By” section of the application.
- If your organization submits a “Member 2 Member Benefit.”
- Breakfast Club Challenge Winners (Challenge details and timing determined by Chamber staff).
- If you bring a Non-Member to an event (the same individual cannot earn you Chamber Bucks more than one time).
- Engage in Chamber Social Media Activity.
- Make a donation of a Raffle Item/Auction Item to the Chamber for one of our events.
- Chamber Bucks can also be earned through giveaways at certain events.
How to Apply Your Chamber Bucks:
- Chamber Website Homepage Web Ad purchase
- Chamber E-gram purchase
- Chamber Flier Mailing purchase
- Purchase of admission to Afterhours and other events not stipulated below.
Chamber Bucks do not apply to:
- Membership Dues
- Purchase of sponsorships
- Purchase of admission to the Gala, Golf Outing, Annual Meeting and Legislative Events
- Purchase of 50/50 tickets, Raffle tickets and Auction Item bids.
An individual can use a max of $5 Chamber Bucks at a time.
Valid from 8/6/15 – 12/31/16
To redeem Chamber Bucks please call the Chamber at 724.775.3944.
This is a brand new program to The Beaver County Chamber of Commerce. We see this program growing and evolving over the next year and welcome any constructive comments and feedback to better serve the Chamber membership.