TAGLINE: Business@Work. Partners in Progress.
OUR MISSION: To prepare, develop and promote the community for economic growth.
OUR VISION: To strenthen local businesses so that Beaver County will be the premiere place to live and work in the region and beyond.
About the Beaver County Chamber of Commerce:
The Beaver County Chamber of Commerce is comprised of 530 member companies and is focused on supporting the growth and improvement of our local economy. Our mission is to prepare, develop and promote the community for economic growth. Our vision is to strengthen local businesses so that Beaver County will be the premiere place to live and work in the region and beyond. For more information about the Beaver County Chamber of Commerce, please visit our website at www.bcchamber.com or visit our Facebook page at The Beaver County Chamber of Commerce. You can also find us on LinkedIn and YouTube if you search Beaver County Chamber of Commerce or on Twitter by searching @TheBCCC.
We ask. We listen. We're doing.
Erica Loftus, President/CEO
Take a look at our latest BCCC "Business Section" published in Beaver County Times the first Friday of each month.
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- Chamber Hosts ACA Program for Local Businesses - Published on October 27, 2013
- Check out the Chamber on social media!
- Chamber President, Erica Loftus, was the guest on 9/26/2013 "Huntington Helps" on WMBA-WBVP – Sponsored by Huntington Bank.
- Beaver County Chamber of Commerce Made Top Ten List of "Largest Pittsburgh-Area Chambers of Commerce"
- Beaver County Chamber President Named "2013 Fast Tracker" by the Pittsburgh Business Times
- Beaver County Chamber of Commerce Featured In March 22, 2013 Pittsburgh Business Times
Pacer Design Studios in Bridgewater joined the Chamber in 2011 and "we have found the Chamber to be an integral part of our marketing team. The leadership and staff at the Chamber always seem to be hard at work finding new and innovative ways to bring local business and community leaders together. Their open lines of communication have allowed our business to get more from our membership than we ever could have hoped for. Thank You!"
Hancock Architecture located in Rochester has been a member of the Chamber for 10 years and "we consider our membership to be a valuable component of our marketing strategy. The Chamber staff works hard to connect member businesses with one another and we have expanded our business through contacts made at Chamber events. A big thank you to the Beaver County Chamber of Commerce for providing valuable opportunities and services to its members!"
NOVA has been an active member of the Beaver County Chamber of Commerce (BCCC) since 1977 "because we believe in active community leadership and investing in the future of the communities where we operate. The BCCC provides NOVA the opportunity to meet regularly with legislators, business, community and education leaders to raise our praise and concerns on issue important to sustaining our business in Beaver County. NOVA Chemicals is focused on plastics and chemicals that make everyday life safer, healthier and easier. NOVA and our predecessor companies have continuously operated the Potter Township manufacturing site since 1942 when the site was built by the US government as a synthetic rubber plant. Today we are one of North America's leading producers of expandable polystyrene resin used in energy efficient insulation for buildings, protective packaging, and servicing the global foam cup and container marketplace."
Press ReleasePRESS RELEASES FROM THE BEAVER COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE:
- BCCC Signs on to PA Chamber's Press Release "State, local chambers urge lawmaker support of transportation bills" - June 17, 2013
- For Immediate Release - The Beaver County Chamber Would Like to Commend Those Who... - September 2013
- For Immediate Release - The BCCC Continues to Speak Out In Support of the PA Legislature Passing A Transportation Bill - September 2013
- For Immediate Release - Beaver County Chamber Continues to Progress with the Introduction of New Logo and Tagline - October 2013
- For Immediate Release - Beaver County Chamber Thanks Marshall, Vogel and Solobay on Passage of Transportation Bill - November 26, 2013
- For Immediate Release - Beaver County Chamber of Commerce Calls for Budget Passage - August 18, 2015